Real quick I am going to share how simple it is to make fried rice. Forgive the lack of pictures in the following steps. It’s so simple pictures aren’t really even needed.
What you need:
- 1-2 Cups Rice. Cooked by following the package directions. (or desired amount)
- 1-2 Tbsp cooking oil (using a capital T usually signifies its a Tablespoon in measurement)
- Soy Sauce (about 2 Tbs but I just add it in little by little)
- Cooked veggies and/or meat if desired.
- In a large skillet at medium heat add your cooked rice in.
- Then add in your cooking oil. Mix together with a spoon. It should start frying together as you are stirring occasionally checking to make sure it is not burning.
- Once it is getting incorporated pretty well; add in the soy sauce. I use about 1-2 Tbsp but i just add it in tasting as I go to make sure its has the right amount in it. You don’t want to add too much as soy sauce is very salty due to its sodium content.
- Continue mixing; at this point you can add in your cooked mix in’s. ( Eggs, Veggies, or Meat of your choice. Go crazy).
- Remove from heat after mixing and heating everything together. Turn your stove top off. And enjoy! Add Salt/Pepper for taste.