What You Need:
1 lb Ground Meat (I use ground Beef)
1 Onion Diced
2-3 Cloves Garlic Minced
1 1/2 Cups Oats
BBQ Sauce or Ketchup
Other Seasonings Optional
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl add your 1 lb of ground meat.
- Then add 2-3 cloves minced garlic & 1 diced onion. Mix well.
4. Next add in the 1 1/2 cups of oats.
5. Stir in the eggs.(I used two eggs; 1 will work just fine.)
6. Add in about 2 Tbsp of Ketchup or BBQ Sauce into the mixture.
7. Then salt & pepper or other seasonings for added flavor. Make sure everything is mixed well before next step.
8. Grease your pan. I used a 9 x 13 cake pan; but any loaf pan or sheet pan that is big enough will do.
9. Form the meatloaf mixture into a loaf on your greased pan.
10. Place in 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.
11. After 30 minutes take out the internal temperature should read 160 degrees at least.
12. Then pour about 1 cup of Ketchup or BBQ sauce over the top, you can even mix them together like I did.
13. Place back into oven for an additional 15 minutes.
14. After the 15 minutes; your meatloaf will be ready to enjoy.
Be careful though it will be very hot.