These were a hit with my boys as they are a portable supper. Meaning they could easily eat it in the living area as a fun treat. They are pretty easy to make and the best part is my boys asked for more! It’s hard enough getting them to eat other suppers as they tend to make those meals drag on but not this recipe. These were gone just like that!
(1) Package English Muffins (6 count; that are pre-split)
(1) 24 oz can of Pasta/Pizza sauce (a smaller can will work too)
8 oz Package Shredded Cheese (any kind)
Pizza Toppings of Your Choice (I used Pepperoni, Ham, & Beef)
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2) Grease a sheet pan for the amount of English Muffins you are using.
3) Lay out muffins on the sheet pan, face up.
4) Then take the pasta sauce or pizza sauce and spread it on the muffins like so.
5) Add your toppings of choice to each one, then sprinkle cheese over the top of each.
6) Place in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes.
7) After 10 minutes remove from oven and enjoy!
The bread will get a little soggy if you use too much sauce but my kids didn’t seem to care. I had a couple and they weren’t too bad. Just giving some ideas for quick kid friendly meals. Will be posting more very soon. Thanks for reading. Drop a like & follow my social media below.